I stopped collecting hard core right before Chrome took off and became really popular. I always looked at it just as an expensive parallel with no actual inserts. My wife bought me a box of 2009 Bowman Chrome a few months back, not knowing how I felt about Chrome and I really enjoyed it. I don't know what it is about it, but I liked it. I really liked the XFRACTOR card that I pulled and it wasn't even a player that I like, Since then I have tried to pick up a few D-Back XFRACTOR cards, so when I saw that Angelsfan of Omega Cardboard had pulled a 2008 Topps Chrome Chris Young XFRACTOR we arranged a trade. He sent me the Young XFRACTOR and a few other D-Backs. Thanks Angelsfan!
2008 Topps Chrome Chris Young XFRACTOR
2009 Topps Randy Johnson and Max Scherzer - Two former D-back pitchers
2006 Fleer Conor Jackson - Rookie Card
2004 Donruss Team Heroes Brian Bruney and Steve Finley - I didn't collect in 2004 so this is the first time I have ever seen this set.
2008 Topps Mark Reynolds - 40+ home runs in 2009. Hoping he will have an even better 2010!
2008 Bowman Draft Picks Ryne White - Never heard of him, but he hit .379 during college at Purdue and was named after Chicago Cub hall of Famer Ryne Sandberg.







0 Yorumlar