Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Let's Talk About Books, Baby and a Giveway

If you girls are paying attention, then you know that I adore books. My addiction to them is only rivaled by my addiction to magazines. And anything lemon. There are a new batch of books coming out that have me in a tizzy and I thought, just in case your life doesn't revolve around books, I would share them with you.

French General: Home Sewn by Kaari Meng (pictured above and below)


Seriously, how could you not get this book? You have The French-Inspired Home by Kaari from a few years ago, right? No? What are you waiting for? Go order it too!


Country Living Storage Style by Lesley Porcelli

Country.Living.Storage.Style. What else really needs to be said? This appeals to me on so many levels and anything that might encourage me to continue on my quest to have an organized home, automatically goes on the list.

Stitched in Time by Alicia Paulson

Finally a book by Miss Posie Gets Cozy herself. Pinch me, I must be dreaming. If you aren't familiar with her blog then click on the link to the right and you will be so happy to lose yourself in her world for a couple of hours.

Barefoot Contessa Back to Basics by Ina Garten

Love, love, love all of her books. If you only own 1 cookbook, it better be one of hers. The best birthday present Sweet Hubby ever got me is a handsigned copy of her french cookbook. Love that man for knowing me so well. I've promised Maddie a full library of the Contessa books when she gets her first place. I suspect she will have men lining up at the door when she starts cooking from them. Maybe I should rethink that.

Sew Pretty Christmas Homestyle by Tone Finnanger

I received her Sew Pretty Homestyle book as a gift last year and I love it. I'm sure this one will be just as wonderful.


Now for the giveaway (drumroll please)

3 of you lucky peeps will receive a book from my personal collection, leaving me a little extra room on the bookshelves for the above mentioned titles. I will be giving away:

A decorating book:




A Craft book:


And a cooking and entertaining book:

Leave a comment on this post telling me which of these books you would like to win & what your favorite decorating, craft or cooking/entertaining book is by noon eastern time on July 23rd and you may the winner!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar