![]() |
| Zweihander captain- looking every bit the part! |
April is the month where I start picking up steam for the upcoming Triumph of Death II Kickstater- and here's some sneak peaks. Last time you got to see several of the concepts, now here are a few of the greens.
Command
I am super pleased with this guy! Drew Day Williams, my sculptor, has managed once again to take my chicken scratchings and make magic!
![]() |
| From concept |
![]() |
| to green! |
Crossbow
There are never enough missile troops for the undead, and only one undead crossbow sculpt from way back that I remember, so I thought we'd start off a unit of them. Think of them as "late" Italian wars period.
These poses will form units of crossbows, with a front rank of pavise to protect them (or to put on their backs.)








0 Yorumlar