I wish I could give you guys a wantlist, honestly I do. Trading is hampered because I don’t have an exact list of what I would like, I know that’s a pain in the ass for some people. In regards to the 2007 Topps Chrome break, I was hoping to get a large chunk of the checklist down and request the specific cards I needed. But unfortunately, Topps screwed that one up and give me roughly 70 duplicates of cards I pulled from my previous box. That is complete and utter horsecrap. I’m sorry, but correlation shouldn’t be nonexistent, especially in this type of product. Oh wait, is this an attempt for me to buy more boxes in hopes of getting more cards for the set? Gee, I wonder…
Anyway, if you have any extra 2007 Topps Chrome cards, I’ll take them in near-mint to mint condition. Try to avoid cards you’ve seen in my previous box breaks. I’ll also take refractors and inserts. We have one more baseball box to break from the Black Friday deals, so stay tuned!
Anyway, if you have any extra 2007 Topps Chrome cards, I’ll take them in near-mint to mint condition. Try to avoid cards you’ve seen in my previous box breaks. I’ll also take refractors and inserts. We have one more baseball box to break from the Black Friday deals, so stay tuned!

0 Yorumlar