Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

views around the garden in August


Would you like to take a little garden tour with me?
The gardening season is winding down here and I am so far behind in
sharing photos of what was blooming when.
-----but this post is full of the garden in August.
above and below is an un-named rose in my garden

the clematis Josephine


Bombshell and Limelight hydrangeas 


crab apples in foreground and Bombshell hydrangea in pot in background

drifts of echinacea in a bed at the back of our property



White Swan echinacea


 double oriental lily


the same lily after a little fading in the sun
pots and planters around the garden









Comtesse de Bouchaud clematis


the same rose as before---I just love it so much I had to post another photo of it :-)))


a lovely jumbled mess!

Gardenview Scarlett monarda and Comtesse de Bouchaud

a struggling clematis on the gazebo----it's pretty, but a skinny little thing.
That's what happens in too much shade. I could move it, but I kind of like
it's sparse look here.

Elderberry

David phlox
 
Edsel the Garden Cat


I'm so glad you could join me in the garden today.
...and so is Edsel!



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar