Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mid Week Buzz


It’s only Wednesday, and I feel like the idea of getting caught up is just an illusion. Between work, trying to keep my house clean, taking care of my family and chasing after the dog as he tracks mud across my living room carpet, it’s a wonder I have time to comb my hair in the mornings.

I have added a few new tea towels, and if your anything like me, I love to design my own gift baskets for the holiday and I think these would look adorable tucked in a basket.






So how is you week going? Do you find you’re under the gun and over a barrel? On days like this I am reminded of a quote from Kin Hubbard who says, "A bee is never as busy as it seems; it's just that it can't buzz any slower."


Let’s hope the rest of your week buzzes by quickly.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar