Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Frugal Friday - Fourteen

Really having to dig deep to think of anything this week, it's hard during a holiday.

1. After deciding I didn't want to read any of my library books I read a book that's been next to my bed for months. It was so funny, I may even keep it instead of redonating to the charity shop. I then started my library book, which although substantial is a nice easy read. 

2. We went to Hull earlier in the week and found some cheap parking for the day and visited two free exhibitions - one at Ferens Art Gallery and one at Hull Minster, we did leave a donation at each though.

3. In Hull we bought lunch at Falafia, but later on we ate food we'd brought with us so we didn't eat out twice. 

4. Someone asked me what I wanted for Christmas, obviously the answer is nothing at all, but I am after a wide bias binding maker so I suggested that. I won't need it for a few months but it will be useful so they won't be spending money on things I don't want or need.

5. Bundy (my rabbit) is now blind so we needed to make a few adaptations for her safety, luckily we had everything we needed in the garage, so it didn't take too long to sort out. 

Wishing everyone a good weekend. We're off to Leicester tomorrow to the football, so today I'm making lentil hash, squash and butter bean pasties and maybe some kind of sweet treat. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar