Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Enjoying Free Movies on Youtube

I have been happily watching documentaries and movies at home, since the virus hit.  (I never used to be a movie buff.)  I don't care for car chases or violence.  Last night I watched Hello Dolly, and absolutely loved it.  I was heart warming for me, because  both Tommy Tune and Michael Crawford became stars after filming it.  They each helped my career as a performer tremendously, giving me opportunities to break out of the chorus.  I just love seeing their early work.  How fortunate it  was to cross paths with them in my career.  They both were exciting, energetic, and outstanding in the film.

Yesterday I took a long walk with my neighbor.  Lula joined us.  The weather was spectacular!  It is so pretty up in the mountains with the sun is shining.  We meandered down the narrow streets returned along the Wrightwood Trail.  Our walk took an hour and a half.  I really enjoy living in such a walkable town.  It saves  so much money on gas, and it feels healthy to get out in the mountain air each day.

I just watched a fascinating documentary called The Hearst and Davies Affair.  Once it is safe to travel again, I want to visit Hearst Castle.  I am going to research the trip online.  It's a few hours drive from the cottage.  Cambria is supposed to be a gorgeous area.  I love that whole era: the glamour, furniture, clothing, and architecture... 

Thank you for your comments.  They add so much talent and energy to the blog.  Please comment in English.  I'm sorry, but comments with links will not be published.  If you enjoy the posts here, please share them.  Comments may take a few days to appear; they are moderated. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar