Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Justin Bieber Talks His Full Frontal Pics, Selena Gomez & More with 'Billboard'

Justin Bieber Talks His Full Frontal Pics, Selena Gomez & More with 'Billboard'

Justin Bieber shows off his sleeve of tattoos on the cover of Billboard magazine’s latest issue.

Here’s what the 21-year-old entertainer had to share with the mag:

On those full frontal pics, and his fathers comment about them: “I do feel the photo was an invasion of my privacy. I felt super violated. My dad made light of it, but I don’t think that’s sick and twisted. It was funny. Dads are going to be dads.”

On Selena Gomez: “I’m proud of the woman she is today…When you love someone that much, even if something comes between you, it’s a love that never really dies.”

On Kylie Jenner: “Look at her world: She has been living on TV since she was a kid. Every time she’s looking around she sees a camera, and that’s affecting how she’s thinking and how she’s perceiving people and why she has to do certain things … Situations that happen taint your mind, especially in this industry. Especially for girls.”

On not knowing who Bette Midler is: “This Britt Meddler…I don’t even know who that is, honestly….”

For more from Justin, visit Billboard.com. Bigger cover inside…


via Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar