Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

OH.MY.GOD. IT'S TRUE!


The rumours are true.
It's been confirmed.
I can now reveal.......the 5th person to leave the big brother house....WAIT! I mean, there is going to be - pause - scream - A LANVIN FOR H&M COLLECTION! 
I know. 
I know.
I had to lie down too after I heard. It's ok. Take a minute, then read on. Apparently the news was not meant to be released until the 9th of September. But since everyone is buzzing about the news, the PR departments of both companies have been pulling late nights to make sure they are leading the buzz about the collection - even if it is 6 days early. There had been MAJOR speculation as to the new designer to collaborate with the brand. With journalists and buyers on the spy trying to get the scoop first. So hurrah! lucky for us, they found out!
Confirmed.
It is believed that the collection will feature 30 pieces from dresses to accessories and even lipsticks! The collection is due to hit mid November time.
yer man from Lavin had this to say about the collection : “I love the idea of H&M going luxury,” Elbaz said. “I really wanted to try the whole idea of brand, and not just a dress for less…It’s about creating a dream and giving it to people who couldn’t afford Lanvin. We thought it was a very relevant move.”

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar