Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Valentines Day Challenge - Love Notes

Hi guys ! Hope everyone had a fab weekend ! Sorry for no post on Friday, as many of you know it was my little guy's birthday, and I was to busy running around getting everything perfect to post. But don't worry, I will show off the nails I did for his party this week too !

A while back my awesome friend Elena posted about this fun challenge on her blog that she is joining in, and I decided to join in the fun too. Here is Erin's blog link - LovelyLacqueredLife that's hosting this cool challenge !!

For this mani, I used two coats of Tip Top French Manicure White, and accent nail was Tip Top Fairy Dust , which I stamped with Salon Express plate (SE20) and China Glaze Adore. I did some newspaper prints over the white, but decided to mix it up with a poem someone wrote for me a few years back , and I felt this was my love note, so I really wanted to share it on my nails too  ♥ I just love the outcome of this mani !!
Hope you love this mani as much as I do ! I know computer printed wasn't the best choice for these newspaper nails, but since it has a special meaning , I'm more than happy with the outcome. 

Remember to go check out Elena's blog too for her Valentines day posts , and her all round awesome nail posts too  - EcklipsedbyColor ♥         

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar