Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Crumpet's Nail Tarts: 26 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge: Red & Pink


It's that time again!  It's Crumpet's Nail Tarts 26 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge.  That is seriously a mouthful to say.  Today's theme is red and pink.  I had a couple of ideas for this theme but the one that stood out the most was hearts, especially seems Valentine's Day is just around the corner.  I know, it's crazy to think about right?  I'm already feeling like this year is going to fast already.  It could be because I have some jam packed days that it seems to be going faster.  

For my base I used OPI Alpine Snow, I then used Bundle Monster's Rave Babe and Quasar.  Yes these are stamping polishes but they are awesome polishes for a gradient, particularly over vinyls as you don't need to do multiple coats.  Vinyls are from Xroma Polish & Vinyls.




Here are the themes that are coming up.


And of course, don't forget to check out the hashtags and the bloggers below.  I am guessing there will be a lot of Valentine's manis popping up for this theme.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar