Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Catherine Arley - 666, swatch

It's Holo Friday and of course I want to join. This time with this purple berry like scattered holo. I must say that the color accuracy isn't perfect this time, in my pictures it looks so.. dull and maybe too pink but still not far from this either. But who knows, maybe it comes out correct at your screen!? From what I remember the formula was good and it was easy to paint with. This holo is of the "jelly type" if you know what I mean? And I think I used 3 or even 4 coats for this, the uncertainty is because I for some reason I haven't made any notes about this polish. About the name; 666, I thought that it should have been black or red, you know to make the number at least some fun but I guess that it just was coincidence. At the end of this post I've also included a photo of how it looks in the shadow. My final opinions about this then; I think it could have some "old lady feel" to it which I try to shake off, but I like the color, both when it's holo and in the shadow. I think the color is very berry like, the holo subtle and elegant and I will wear it more times but it's not my favorite holo, I prefer the non purple/pink shades.






So, what do you think about this?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar