Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Peach Nails: w7 - Linen

Hiya you! I do have some neutral polishes I like and this is one of them. Given to me by my best friend before I started this blog. It's been useful for various bits of nail art. It's nice by itself though I would never wear it that way.

Linen is a very light peach creme, I personally don't think it's similar to actual linen but you know that's not very important. It's a nice clean neutral, if you get me, everyone nail polish fanatic should have one.

Once again I'd like to apologise for my cuticles :/
w7 does very legit polish, I've already done many polishes of their polishes, and they are high quality and good and cheap.

I used 2 coats and perhaps I could've used another 1 but overall it covers and the formula was very good. It was opaque and not gloopy.

Thank you for reading (this less text heavy post :P) and I hope you have a great day!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar