Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Jason Derülo dédie son album à Jordin Sparks




Jason Derülo wishes to thank all his heart Jordin Sparks, his girlfriend, which should be the main inspiration for his next album.




The singer suffered a life-threatening injury last year. He broke a vertebra in the neck during rehearsals for his tour. Jordin Sparks, his wife, helped him a lot to recover from his accident. Jason Derülo can not believe how lucky he was to have with him. "There was a time when I thought, 'I have to write a song', because it was a really positive moment in my life, he told the British magazine OK!. I was convalescing with this fantastic girl and stay in bed was made so much easier for me to live ... "

The 23 year old star has revealed that many of the songs from his upcoming album Jordin Spark concern. While a marriage would be "possible," Jason Derülo prefer to keep the details of their confidential relationship. "I took her to McDonald's and I let her take a deep fried kidding when he asked about his most romantic gesture. I do not know. I love that it is just between us. "

Jason Derülo released his debut album in 2010, when he was only 20 years old. Living such a scary accident did grow much faster than expected. "Before, I would have woke me after an hour of sleep because I would be out all night and I'd arrived at the airport with one of these hangovers walking like a zombie, he admits. It happened so often. It was too much. I was on autopilot. I started doing this at age 19, it was the age of Ia party. I was supposed to party in college, instead of that, I was an international star. "

Today, Jason Derülo flowing peaceful days with Jordin Sparks and did no worse.







Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar